The best value-for-money Laser Level in Australia.
- Battery can be replaced without taking laser off the tripod
- Cross axis levelling active when setting or matching slope
- Slope memory saving reset time after unit has been switched off
- Laser sensor gives segmented mm arrow readings and communicates with the laser, giving the operator low battery and height alert warnings, hence reducing errors and rework.
- Long range, 5% slope and 600 rpm rotation ideal for machine control applications
- Topcon 5 year peace of mind warranty cover
- Slope with memory as with the RL-H3CS
- Long range and accurate as with the RL-H3CL
- Alignment Gun Sights in both axis
- Dual Handles for left or right Hand Grip
- Improved Battery Door Knob Latch
- Improved sealing now IP66 Protection truly water and dust proof
|accuracy||1.2 mm per 30 m|
|self leveling range||5 degree|
- Long range sensor in excess of 800 metres
- 2 way communication with laser giving height alert and low battery warning
- 1 mm fine / 2 mm normal accuracy
- Front and rear display
- Segmented arrows giving millimetre settings of 5 mm, 10 mm and 15 mm individual levels of grade
- Auto shut off after 30 minutes
|battery life||80 hrs|
|Normal precision||2 mm|
Awesome gear, so well made and extremely accurate. Topcon have thought of the little things that make life easier when using it, for example the slope adjustment, reading the receiver from both sides, and changing the batteries without taking the laser off the tripod. Very happy with the price too, and the fast shipping. Great customer service from the guys at GTD, even got a call from the Topcon rep with some sound advice.
Great equipment arrived really quickly, we are owner building our own house and couldn't have done it with out this all the tradies have used it as well. Wonderful it is making the job so much easier.