The Macdonald ED9 is a lightweight pneumatic hammer action rotary air drill capable of drilling into the hardest concrete or stone.
It can also be used as a chipping hammer.
The ED9 rotary hammer is designed for a wide variety of constructions and maintenance applications such as driving or setting masonry anchors and drilling holes in concrete, bricks or rock.
As a hammer, these tools can be used for chipping, scarifying, scaling and cleaning welds.
- Weight - 4.0kg (Silenced)
- Length - 375mm
- Chuck size - 19mm round
- Air consumption - 9 litres per second
- Air inlet - 3/8 BSP
- Blows per minute - 3400
- Muffler - Included as standard
- Retainer type - Quick change retainer
- ABG Macdonald Pneumatic Air Hammer Drill ED9(chisel bit not included)