The Yanmar diesel engine-powered range of Airmac compressors is the preferred choice at mine sites, oil and gas facilities, and other hazardous workplaces where safety, reliability and fuel economy are paramount.
- Innovative pump design has a strong forged-steel crankshaft, extra large oil reservoir, long life piston rings, low friction roller main bearings,precision machined cylinders and more
- Deep directional cooling-fins, strong plate-type inlet and exhaust valves, plus low noise air intakes with handy replaceable filter elements
- Yanmar air-cooled direct injection diesel engine is fitted with a handy auto idle throttle controller, auto return decompressor and easy start unloading valve
- V Belt drive is wholly enclosed by an impact resistant metal safety guard designed for easy maintenance access and high flow-through cooling. Extra thick steel baseplate and clamping plate together ensure optimum engine mounting alignment and rigidity.
- Oversized air receiver tank for maximum air/energy storage. Abrasive blast cleaned prior to application of a three stage paint system for long lasting corrosion protection. Mounted on puncture resistant solid rubber wheels or stationary rubber feet for effective vibration isolation.
- Premium grade fasteners, fittings and piping used throughout. High flow, low back pressure brass check valve. Tamper-resistant fixed pressure differential pilot valve.
- Fully compliant with Australian Safety Standards and Regulations for industrial workplace use.
- 2-year parts and factory labour warranty supplemented by an Australia-wide dealer network offering sales, service and genuine spare parts backup.
|Yanmar Engine||6.7 hp L70|
|Starter||Key Electric & Rope Pull|
|Emergency Stop||Push Button|
|Pump Displacement||565 L/min (20.0 cfm)|
|Free Air Delivery||470 L/min (16.6 cfm)|
|Maximum Pressure||1,200 kPa (175 psi)|
|Tank Volume||100 Litres|
|Pump Model||Fusheng B-1|