Airmac offers a new and improved, updated 415 Volt series that provides the best choice for industrial and professional users that need an ultra-reliable air compressor with powerful performance for factory, work shop or personal use. The Airmac brand is often considered the the gold standard among all 3 phase electric compressors. Each of the Airmac models, from 4hp on up to 15 hp, delivers a superior combination of special features along with super high performance.
- Features an authentic Fusheng reciprocating air compressor pump with low speed, single-stage, fully cast iron construction, backed by a global reputation for excellent performance and dependable, long lasting service. This brand has a proven track record of success in Australia for over a quarter of a century.
- The pump design is superior and features a high-strength forged steel crankshaft, low-friction roller main bearings, mega large oil reservoir, long lasting piston rings, fine precision machined cylinders, deep directional cooling fins, a hefty plate type inlet along with exhaust valves and low-noise air intakes that have cost efficient replaceable filter elements
- You get bona fide TECO high efficiency performance, and an electric motor with a strong cast-iron frame. Each model has been designed to fully comply with all Australian Minimum Energy Performance, also called MEPS, requirements. User friendly full automatic on and off control, made by a well known German made Condor pressure switch that has been fitted with an overload release to protect the motor, known for precision
- You want long lasting equipment and that's what you get. An extended service life V-belt drive which is enclosed fully by an impact resistant metal safety guard that was designed for quick and simple maintenance access, along with high flow through cooling to protect the motor A baseplate of machined high grade steel helps provide accurate motor and pump alignment The over size air receiver tank has been designed and manufactured in full accordance with Australian Standard AS 1210. All of the Airmac models are securely mounted on sturdy pallet feet for safe and fast handling with a forklift. Rubber vibration isolator kits are optional and available for purchase separately
- All fasteners, fittings and copper piping are premium grade. There is a high-flow, low back pressure check valve featuring an in-place replaceable sealing element. The Air tank as well as the belt guard have been abrasive blast-cleaned before application of a special oven baked 2 pack polyurethane paint system that ensures long lasting protection from corrosion
- Fully compliant with all Australian Safety Standards and Regulations for industrial workplace use
- Two year parts and factory labour warranty is augmented by an Australia wide dealer network that offers sales, service and genuine spare parts backup for your convenience
|Pump Displacement Litre/min||600||781||1041||1479||2086|
|Free Air Delivery Litre/min||447||604||777||1203||1729|
|No. of Cylinders||2||3||2||3||3|
|Outlet Size||3/4"||3/4"||1"||1" 1"|