- Designed for drilling through brick and block work using rotary and hammer action.
- Speeds up to 35% faster penetration with minimal breakout.
- Lightweight, thin wall design, weighing 50% less than traditional core drills, meets less resistance when cutting through masonry materials.
- Innovation self locking mechanism for securing the pilot drill eliminates grub screws by using a unique ball locking operation.
- Adaptors available in SDS+ or hexagonal shank (for use with 3 jaw chucks).
- Tommy bar must be used to remove the core body from adaptor.
- Made In England.
|Drilling Depth||65 mm|