- PTC Diamond Crown cores are a blend of tungsten and diamond for drilling porcelain, marble and ceramic tiles.
- Extremely durable, they will last up to 1000 holes in porcelain.
- All sizes must be used with water feed pressure pump (PTCWFKIT). All small crowns are to be uses with water feed adaptor (PTCPAD5-10), and drive guide (PTCMULTIGP25).
- For single large diameter crown purchases it is necessary to purchase an 8 mm pilot drill (CTCP08.0) water feed adaptor (PTCPAD) and water feed pressure pump (PTCWFKIT)
- To be used in rotary action only.
- Available in full range from 5-112 mm
- Made in England.