- Will drill up to 1000 holes in masonry materials.
- Single tipped 12-15 mm - Proven single tip design, combined with twin flutes, provides rapid penetrations and a very cost effective method of producing larger diameter holes.
- Crosshead 16-40 mm - patent protected, crosshead design hammer drills provide a combination of smoother drilling and prolonged life to give users outstanding performance.
- Crosshead design features, co-planer faceting and deep clearways, maximise spoil removal.
- Four carbide cutting edges rapidly penetrate the hardest of masonry materials with a smoother action and a prolonged life expectancy with high penetration rates.
- Copper brazed with optimum tip support.
- Available in a full range from 12-40 mm diameters and up to 920 mm in length.
- Made in England.