- This Theodolite is a 10-second instrument with the main difference when compared to a regular theodolite is the addition of the laser unit on top.
- The laser emits a plumb vertical line that is calibrated to the crosshairs in the theodolite.
- The laser has a pulse function that mimics a rotating laser so that it can be used with laser receivers when the beam would not be visible (outdoors for example).
- The use for this instrument is primarily for plumb applications (erecting concrete tilt-up wall construction, grain elevators, and so on) the advantage over a regular theodolite is the ability for the worker at the other end to have immediate feedback via the laser.
- This easy to use LT-10 Laser Theodolite Transit with 1,500 foot radius laser range, with Front and Back LCD Display, provides maximum precision for elevation, locates and building layout.
- The LT-10 is compatible with standard machine control and hand held receivers, and it features simple, easy-to-use push button operation, Optical Plummet, built in cross hair and display illumination, water resistant, sealed construction, as well as a removable tribrach for fitment with standard 5/8" x11 or dome head tripods.
|Objective Aperture||45 mm|
|Field of View||1′ @ 30′|
|Shortest Focus Distance||1.3 m|
|Telescope Length||155 mm|