- The Austsaw Rotary Hacksaw cutting blade is made with a hardened tempered body for clean, smooth cuts (fast and smooth cutting action).
- Titanium carbide teeth provide longer life when metal cutting, and a high-raised shoulder provides maximum strength behind each tip.
- Purchase the Austsaw Rotary Hacksaw circular saw blade and you will experience extreme cutting performance!
- For use with Circular Saws, Electric Mitre Saws and Portable Saws.
- Super thin 1.5 mm Kerf reduces load and is ideal for cordless grinders
- NO heat, NO burrs, NO dust with minimal sparks
- Will not wear like abrasive wheels
- Rotary Hacksaw can be sharpened
- Lubricant is required when cutting aluminum
- Designed for CUTTING - Fibreglass, Metal, Aluminium, Colorbond, Steel (Guardrail, Pipes), Iron (Corrugated, Pipes), Plastic (PVC Plastic / Pipes, Corrugated Roofing), Wood (Softwoods, Hardwoods, Timber Planks, Weather Board).
|Diameter||125 mm (5")|
|Kerf/Plate||1.8 / 1.2 mm|
|Speed||12 250 rpm|