- Manufactured from a light weight, comfortable and durable webbing, suitable for the harsh Australian work environment.
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points, a large "stand off" rear Dee and convenient frontal loops facilitate an easy means of attachment.
- Fully adjustable leg, shoulder and chest straps, affords a secure fit and optimal comfort.
- Rear breathable mesh panel, allows the harness to take shape and affords easy donning.
- Clear and protected instructional labelling, allows for easy understanding of applications for attachment points, and to assist with donning of harness.
- Front loops parking position, enable the fall arrest rated attachment points to be secured (via Hook & Loop), away for convenience and comfort.
- Forged Buckles and a forged rear Dee provide the optimum level of safety, providing strength and a better protection over stamped alternatives. Also minimises "creep" of the harness under normal wearing.
- Sub-pelvic strap prevents harness "peeling off" in the event of a fall providing enhanced safety, and assists with distributing the forces from a fall.
- Adjustable waist belt,fitted with work positioning side Dee rings for working with pole straps.
- Harnesses are proof loaded and given a dedicated final inspection process prior to release. This attention to detail allows us to provide "peace of mind".
|Material and Construction||44mm Black and yellow polyester webbing|
Zinc plated forged rear Dee with stand out feature
Zinc plated forged side Dee
Zinc plated forged 2 bar 3 bar buckles Colour fast webbing
Labelling fully protected by Clear PVC