Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Size may vary.
Bailey Order Picking Ladders are designed for safe, easy and efficient use around the warehouse or workplace.
Incorporating a large, stable work platform (500 mm x 510 mm) and a strong welded frame construction. The Bailey Order Picker makes stock picking a breeze.
- Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on commercial sites and warehouses
- 130 kg load rating
- Light, strong, aluminium construction with heavy duty stiles and tread
- Fully welded construction
- Box section back legs gives greater strength and rigidity when working at heights
- Ideal for moderate stock picking applications
- Highly manoeuvrable and easy to use
- Spring loaded castors
- 100 mm high kick plate on three sides
- 900 mm high square handrail design for greater comfort and grip when climbing and added safety
- Optional safety gate with manual operation (fits in 5 mins)
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.1
|Reach height||3.7 m|
|Platform height||1.67 m|