Ideal for the tradesperson or serious DIY requiring a Dual Purpose Stepladder that is highly versatile and easily converts from a stepladder to a single ladder.
The Fibreglass Professional Riveted Dual Purpose with Tree and Pole Support offers the benefits of non-conductivity, strength, stability and durability. The fibreglass construction makes this range of ladders suitable for electrical applications.
- Trapezoidal tread design and deep fascia tops caps increases the torsional rigidity of the overall ladder frames
- Industrial Duty Rated, Designed for use on Industrial work sites
- 150 kg Load Rate
- Electro-Safe (non-conductive)
- Easily converts from a stepladder to a single ladder
- Robust Anti-Slip Boots for maximum grip on any surface and increased protection to the stile of the ladder
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3
|Reach height||3.2/4.2 m|
|Ladder Size||1.8/3.2 m (6"/10")|