Highly durable and offering superior strength, the Heavy Duty Platform Stepladder range of Temporary Work Platforms are designed for professional tradesperson who demand a heavy duty ladder that will go the distance.
Designed to comply with "Working at Heights" legislation as a "Temporary Work Platform". Features fully welded, extra heavy duty stiles and non-slip serrated treads.
- Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial work sites where greater strength and safety is required
- 150 kg load rating
- Strong, aluminium construction
- Fully welded front and rear frames for strength and durability
- Wide, aluminium anti-slip platform (490 x 400 mm) for a secure work area
- 900 mm handrail height from platform
- Anti-slip rubber feet for added safety and stability
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.1
|Reach height||2.6 m|
|Platform height||0.6 m (2')|