The Fibreglass Platform Stepladder range of Temporary Work Platforms are designed for a wide range of users, from tradespeople to heavy-duty industrial and commercial use.
The Fibreglass Platform Stepladder range offers the benefits of non-conductivity, strength, stability and durability. The fibreglass construction makes this range of ladders suitable for electrical applications.
- Punchlock tread design increases the torsional rigidity of the overall ladder frame
- Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial work sites where greater strength and safety is required
- 150 kg load rating
- Electro - Safe (non-conductive)
- Wide, anti-slip platform (490 x 400 mm) for a secure work area
- Multi function handrail/accessories holder
- 900 mm handrail height from platform
- Anti-slip rubber "Boots" for added safety, stability and protection of the stiles
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3
|Reach height||4.3 m|
|Platform height||2.29 m|