The fibreglass range of Single Sided Stepladders is designed for a wide range of users, from tradespeople to heavy-duty industrial and commercial use.
The RFSS fibreglass range offers the benefits of non-conductivity, strength, stability and durability. The fibreglass construction makes this range of ladders suitable for electrical applications.
- Punchlock tread design and deep fascia top caps increase torsional rigidity of the overall ladder frame
- Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial work sites
- 150 kg load rating
- Strong, fibreglass construction with triangular plate bracing
- Electro-Safe (non conductive)
- Internal spreader arms, heavy duty steel - cross braced. Available on models 1.8 to 3.6 m
- Anti-slip rubber "Boots" for maximum grip on any surface and protection of the stiles
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3
|Reach height||3.8 m|
|Ladder Size||2.4 m (8")|