- The Beaver 3G Industrial Chain Block has improved design features to ensure full protection of the vital gears, shafts and bearings.
- The side covers are made from reinforced heavy duty steel.
- The load chain is calibrated alloy Grade T(80) material which guarantees safety when lifting loads, and the chain is marked according to AS1418.2.
- The industrial strength bearings ensure minimum lifting effort even under full load.
- Hand chain is supplied electro-galvanised (silver) finish.
- Superior Weston type friction braking system with high strength twin pawls for additional safety.
- Roller chain guides top and bottom to help eliminate tangling and jamming of the load chain, ensuring trouble-free service.
- Revised design ball bearing retention system on top and bottom hooks to ensure a safe coupling. Both hooks swivel and are complete with safety catches.
- Traceability of each 3G Chain Block is by means of an individual serial number, which co-relates directly to the test certificate.
- Each 3G Chain Block is individually tested to its rated capacity and is supplied with a Beaver test certificate.
- Beaver 'ID' plates and rivets are supplied in stainless steel material in order to avoid dangerous sparking.
- Yellow plastic Safety and Warning cylinder supplied with all Chain Blocks.
- A comprehensive range of spare parts are available, complete with full repair facilities and re-testing to NATA specifications.
- Complies with AS1418.2
|Falls of Chain||1|
|Effort to lift full load||21kg|
|Hand Chain Overhauled to lift load one metre||32m|
|Diameter of load chain||5mm|
|Hook Opening (upper)||23|
|Hook Opening (lower)||23|