- Heavy duty, available from 250 kg to 9 tonne capacity.
- Lever blocks are a versatile lifting & tensioning device widely used in rigging, construction & mining.
- Lever blocks can be used in any direction, but must be in a straight line.
- The Beaver lever block has a chain guide fitted in order to stop the load from jumping out of the pockets on the load sprocket.
- The Beaver 3S Industrial Chain Lever Block mechanism and gears are enclosed in a robust all steel compact shell.
- The load chain is made of high resistance, Grade 80 Alloy Steel, black finish, heat treated, calibrated and marked according to International Standards ISO 3077 and ISO 1834.
- All Beaver lever block gears are fitted with industrial Roller bearings.
- The short arm lever and the gear ratio allows minimum effort to raise maximum load with maximum security.
- The top and bottom hooks come complete with cast latches.
- Top and bottom hooks are fitted with ball bearings to allow rotation under load.
- Machined and heat treated gears, offering better durability and longer life cycle.
- Every Beaver 3S Industrial Lever Block is operationally tested to its rated capacity and is supplied with a Beaver test certificate, relating to its stamped identification side plate.
- Beaver ‘ID’ plates and rivets are supplied in stainless steel (a non conductive material) in order to avoid dangerous sparking, making them ideal for underground mining.
|Rated Capacity||1600 kg|
|Standard Lift||1.5 m|
|Test load||22.5 Kn|
|Effort on lever to lift full load||240 N|
|Diameter of loan Chain||8x24 mm|
|Length of Lever handle||410 mm|