- Beaver 3S industrial chain blocks are colour coded to match international lifting standards for fast and accurate identification of WLL.
- The Beaver 3S Industrial Chain Block has improved reinforced side covers, made from heavy duty steel to ensure full protection of the vital gears, shafts and bearings.
- The load chain is made of high resistance, Grade 80 Alloy Steel, black finish, heat treated, calibrated and marked according to International Standards ISO 3077 and ISO 1834.
- All Beaver Chain Block gears are fitted with industrial Roller bearings.
- Strong and engineering designed gear on Ratchet gear part to ensure maximum performance and security.
- Machined and heat treated gears, offering better durability and longer life cycle.
- Superior Weston type friction braking system that works with load pressure and incorporates high strength twin synchronized pawls for additional safety ensuring that it cannot be free wheeled, extending the product life.
- The top and bottom hooks come with cast/heavy duty latches.
- Top and bottom hooks fitted with ball bearings to allow rotation under load.
- Every Beaver 3S Industrial Chain Block is operationally tested to its rated capacity and is supplied with a Beaver test certificate, relating to its stamped identification side plate.
- Beaver ‘ID’ plates and rivets are supplied in stainless steel and non conductive material in order to avoid dangerous sparking, making them ideal for underground mining.
- A comprehensive range of spare parts are available, complete with full repair facilities and re-testing to Australian Standard specifications.
|Rated Capacity||500 kg|
|Standard Lift Metre||6|
|No. of load chain falls||1|
|Effort to lift full load||240 kg|
|Headroom Height||345 mm|
|Diameter of load chain||5 x 15 mm|
|A (Headroom)||132 mm|
|B (Width)||148 mm|
|C (Depth)||28 mm|