- Lightweight and comfortable
- Complete with 2m web shock absorbing lanyard permanently attached to the rearD ring
- Front attachment loops. Fully adjustable leg, shoulder and chest straps
- Fall Arrest – Using the integrated shock absorbing lanyard on the rear D, an inertia reel device attached to the rear D or front loops or a separate lanyard attached to the front loops.
- Restraint Technique – Use in conjunction with a shock absorbing lanyard to rear D ring or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue – Using both front loops connected together.