- The Beaver 3G Industrial Chain Lever Block mechanism and gears are enclosed in a robust all steel compact shell
- The load chain is made of high resistance, alloy steel Grade T(80), black finish, heat treated and calibrated.
- Weather protected automatic Weston brake that works with load pressure that incorporates twin pawls for added safety.
- All gears and shafts run on roller bearings.
- The short arm lever and the particular gear ratio allows minimum effort to raise maximum load with maximum security.
- Free wheeling gear system.
- Top and bottom hooks swivel and come complete with safety catches.
- Traceability of each 3G Industrial Chain Lever Block is by means of an individual serial number, which is stamped on the identification side plate - this number relates directly to a test certificate.
- Every Beaver 3G Industrial Chain Lever Block is operationally tested to its rated capacity and is supplied with a Beaver test certificate.
- Beaver \'ID\' plates and rivets are supplied in stainless steel material in order to avoid dangerous sparking.
|Rated Capacity||3 tonne|
|Effort on lever to lift full load||N||324|
|No. of load chain falls||-||1|
|Diameter of load chain||mm||10|
|Length of lever handle||D mm||410|
- A comprehensive range of spare parts are available, complete with full repair facilities and re-testing to NATA specifications.
- Complies with AS1418.2