Electrical Black Book 2nd Edition
- Australian / New Zealand Version
- 2nd Edition
- Formulae, Circuits, Calculations, Electrical Tables
Engineers Black Book
The Last Engineering Tool you'll EVER need.
This Pocket Book contains a wealth of up-to-date, useful, practical & hard to find information such as Data Sheets, Formulae, Reference Tables & Equivalent Charts.
- Publisher is Pat Rapp
- Published in 2004
- 160 Matt Laminated greaseproof to ensure Glare-Free Reading and long life
- Wire bound to stay flat on work bench when reading
- Ideal for engineers, trades people, apprentices, machine shops, tool rooms and technical colleges
Fasteners Black Book
A wealth of up-to-date, useful, information within the matte laminated grease proof pages. Wire bound to stay flat on workbench when reading and is ideal for engineers, trades people, apprentices, machine shops, tool rooms, technical colleges and more.
- 200+ page pocket book
- FREE Thread Pitch Identification Gauge
- Screw thread fundamentals
- Thread classes
- Materials & coatings
- Fastener strengths & markings
- Dimensional specifications DIN/ISO/ANS
- Screw thread profiles
- Thread terminology