ADJUSTABLE HOLE CUTTER - Quickly and safely cut large diameter holes in a wide variety of materials
- Simple to adjust and built to last.
- Supplied with two types of replaceable tungsten carbide blades.
- Adjustable cutting thickness from 5 mm to 50 mm.
- Impact resistant cowl collects dust and debris whilst protecting the operator from flying material.
- Balance bar ensures minimal vibration when cutting large diameter holes.
- 7096-WDB Blade - Suitable for cutting veneer, plywood, composite board, plasterboard, fibre cement sheet and acrylic sheet.
- 7096-SMB Blade - Suitable for cutting sheet metal up to 1 mm thick - including brass & aluminium using tungsten carbide spear tip blade included.
|Diameter||30 - 220 mm|
|Depth (max)||50 mm|