GCM12GDL - 305mm Dual Bevel Glide Saw
- Patented Axial-Glide System
- Up to 110 mm height and 341 mm cutting width
- Improved upfront Bevel Controls
- Square lock Quick Release fence
- Integrated dual line laser
- Soft start for smooth ramp up of saw
- Spindle Lock: Faster, easier disc//tool changing.
- Dust extraction: Directly into the integral dust bag on the machine and/or using an all-purpose dust extractor.
- Brake System: The brake reduces the run-out time of the disc by up to 80
- Laser Class 2: Laser class for measuring tools.
- Starting Current Limitation: For A Safe Start.
|Rated power input||1,800 W|
|Cutting capacity, 0°||103 x 341 mm|
|Cutting capacity, 45° mitre||104 x 240 mm|
|Cutting capacity, 45° incline||51 x 341 mm|
|Mitre setting||52 ° L / 60 ° R|
|Incline setting||47 ° L / 47 ° R|
|No-load speed||3,800 rpm|
|Saw blade diameter||305 mm|
|Saw blade bore||30 mm|
|Weight without cable||32.1 kg|
T1B - Mitre Saw Stand
- Tool mounts with safety lock for fast and safe assembly
- Workpiece support with roller and gauge for optimum support of long workpieces
- Height adjustable leg for uneven floors up to 30 mm
- Rubber end caps on legs for rough surfaces
- Foldable legs that are easy to fold / unfold with push button
|Length of work bench without extension||1,220 mm|
|Weight with/without accessories||19,0 / 15,0 kg|
|Length of work bench with extension||2,630 mm|
|Height of work bench||940 mm|