The DLE 70 has all the proven functionality of the DLE 50 and now offers functionality to improve distance measuring, and surface calculation. It works 10x faster and has an extremely precise laser. At 100mm height it's still the smallest laser rangefinder on market! And it has the robustness you've come to expect from Bosch because it survives intact after a 1m drop - making it ideal for building sites. Plus it's the only laser rangefinder with a multi-wall area measuring function.
- Measuring and continuous measurement button.
- Button to switch between: indirect measurement and the wall-area function:
- Enables user to measure the surfaces of any number of walls that have the same height easily and by pressing as few buttons as necessary.
- Button to switch between: minimum and maximum function - measures the shortest or largest distance between 2 points.
- Button to switch between: length, area, and volume measurement.
- Memory addition + subtraction.
- Equal button and Memory recall.
- Permanent laser pointer button.
- Cancel and On- / off- button.
- Button to choose reference: front end, tripod thread, back end and measuring pin.
- Spirit level as aiming aid when holding it in your hand or against a rough surface.
- Types of Measuring: Continuous, indirect, multi-wall, surface, min & max length, area & volume.
- Button functions: Memory recall & memory addition and subtraction. Equals button. Permanent laser pointer button. Cancel and on/off.
- Reference (front end, tripod thread, back end and measuring pin.)
- Integrated spirit level.
- Laser diode - 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Measurement Range - 0,05-70m
- Laser Class - 2
- Measurement Accuracy(typical) - 1.5mm
- Measurement Time(typical) - < 0.5s
- Measurement Time(max.) - 4s
- Power Supply - 4 x 1.5V LR03(AAA)
- Automatic Deactivation - 5min
- Weight - 0.18kg
- Length - 100mm
- Width - 59mm
- Height - 32mm
- Units of Measurement - m/cm
- Protective Case
- Carry Strap
- User Manual