The Bostitch Coil Nail Gun shoots 15 degree wire and plastic collated nails in galvanized, zinc coated and stainless steel nails. It also fires these nails on the shape of a dome head and flat head, Twist shanks and ring shank. It is comm only used for Fencing, Decking, Cladding and Framing.
- Drives wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Light weight aluminum design for added durability
- Soft rubber foot prevents damage to softer woods
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
- Ideal for timber framing,cladding, trusses, joists, decking, fencing, strapping
- Cylindrical striker ideal for twist, ring and standard nails
- 3 way firing switch; safety lock, bounce fire and standard single fire
- Tool-less fine depth adjustment for recessing heads or raised
- 360? rotational exhaust port to deflect air away from operator
- Accepts plastic and wire collated nails
- Height: 304.8mm
- length: 285.75mm
- Width: 82.55mm
- weight: 2kg
- Driving Power 515 inch lbs
- Fastener Gauge 15?
- Wire Weld or Plastic Inserted Nails Fastener Range: 1-1/4 to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity 350 Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Power to weight Ratio: 116
- Thread Fitting Type: NPT
- Thread Size: 1/4"
- Wood siding
- Fiber cement siding
- Wood sheathing to light gauge steel