This 33-degree Paper Tape Framing Nailer is designed to drive nails into engineered lumber. It is lightweight for easy management and you can control the depth of the nail with a push button. Depend on this 33-degree Paper Tape Framing Nailer for efficiency.
- Two nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces to convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths
- Lightweight magnesium design for durability
- Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists
- Drives 1-1/2" STRAPSHOT fasteners as well as all other 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" metal connector nails (.131" - .162" diameter)
- Uses: Framing, Sheathing, Siding, Installing metal connectors, Trusses, Bridging, Wood to masonry, Engineered lumber, Strapping, Fencing, Exterior decks.
|Dry Fire Lockout:||yes|
|Fastener Length:||2 - 3/12 in|
|Firing / Acutation Mode:||Sequential with Contact Trigger Included|
|Magazine Angle:||30 Degree|
|Magazine Loading:||Bottom Load|
|Operating Pressure:||80 - 120 psi|