- Scaffolders, Riggers and Carpenters belt. Weighing approximately 800 grams and specially designed to provide comfort over extended periods.
- The upperbelt is fully adjustable to support tool pouches or frogs and fastens with a heavy duty buckle.
- Buckaroo belts feature copolymer coated webbing upper belt strapping- a high performance material that has replaced leather in the equestrian industry due to it's unique properties.
- A wholly Australian invention and made in Australia, copolymer is non toxic and will not stretch, crack, tear or harden if exposed to moisture, unlike leather.
- The combination of materials used on our belts allow them to last under the harsh conditions in which they are used. Only 100% natural Australian Wool Felt padding is used to avoid irritations to the wearers skin. Natural wool felt breaths and is waterproof making it the ideal choice for warmer climates.
You're reviewing:Buckaroo 40" Signature Belt TMSRC40