- Scaffolders, Riggers and Carpenters belt. Weighing approximately 800 grams and specially designed to provide comfort over extended periods.
- The upperbelt is fully adjustable to support tool pouches or frogs and fastens with a heavy duty buckle.
- Buckaroo belts feature copolymer coated webbing upper belt strapping- a high performance material that has replaced leather in the equestrian industry due to it's unique properties.
- A wholly Australian invention and made in Australia, copolymer is non toxic and will not stretch, crack, tear or harden if exposed to moisture, unlike leather.
- The combination of materials used on our belts allow them to last under the harsh conditions in which they are used. Only 100% natural Australian Wool Felt padding is used to avoid irritations to the wearers skin. Natural wool felt breaths and is waterproof making it the ideal choice for warmer climates.