- Steelfixers Belt. Weighing approximately 800grams and specially designed to provide comfort over extended periods. The upperbelt is fully adjustable to support tool pouches or frogs and fastens with a heavy duty buckle.
- This belt features 2 upper belts straps - one dedicated to holding atie wire reel and the other for tool frgos and pouches. The heavy suede flap is positioned to sit under the reel and protect the wearers clothing from the wire and oil.
- All Buckaroo belts feature copolymer coated webbing upper belt strapping- a high performance material that has replaced leather in the equestrian industry due to it's unique properties. A wholly Australian invention and made in Australia, copolymer is non toxic and will not stretch, crack, tear or harden if exposed to moisture, unlike leather.
- The combination of materials used on our belts allow them to last under the harsh conditions in which they are used. Only 100% natural Australian Wool Felt padding is used to avoid irritations to the wearers skin. Natural wool felt breaths and is waterproof making it the ideal choice for warmer climates.
- Sizes range from 32 inch up to 46 inch.