CAPS lightweight mini chipping hammer C4832 will deliver 3000 blows per minute to give you the power you need to chip away at concrete, rivets, sheet metal or any application. This mini chipping hammer is the lighter but heavy hitting alternative to full-size chipping hammer. The average air consumption of the C4832 is just 14cfm so you don’t need an industrial grade air compressor to properly operate this heavy duty mini air chipping hammer.
- Blows per minute: 3000
- Reduced Vibration for increased user comfort
- Ergonomically designed swan neck handles
- Low air consumption at only 14 cfm
|Avg Air Consumption||14 cfm|
|Tool Weight||2.85 kg|
A failure or sudden release of a line or a hose under pressure can be devastating to people nearby. Therefore, an ALL-IN-1 kit to protect against accidental puncture, human error or unforeseen maintenance issues has been created. Simple, inexpensive and effective, those accessories can mean the difference between life and death, by taking the air connection 1.5 m away from the body torso, so in the event of a connection failure the body is not in the direct path of a flying coupling, a flying coupling can kill.
- CAPS 1/4" Hose Whip with Nitto style plug (1.5m)
- Lubricator Portable airline
- CAPS air tool oil (1 Litre)
- CAPS Air Tool Grease Kit (100g)
- 1/2" Male-Nitto: 40PM Coupling
- Quick Connect Couplings: 40SM