- The CHANNELLOCK Long Nose Plier is built for long, tough jobs thanks to our Xtreme Leverage Technology (XLT) which reduces hand fatigue.
- Tested to 10,000 VAC. Rated at 1,000 VAC for work on live parts, these Channellock insulated pliers are indispensable tools for all electricians. XLT (Xtreme Leverage Technology) enables users to use considerably less force to cut than traditional high leverage designs.
- 1000 V Rating for safety on the job (Compliant with: IEC 60900:2018 Standard, ASTM F1505-16 Standard, NFPA 70E Standard)
- Made from high carbon steel for superior performance on the job, and an ultimate rust preventative coating.
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer.
|Overall Length||200 mm|
|Jaw Length||75.5 mm|
|Joint thickness||10.41 mm|
|Cutting Edge||12.19 mm|
|Nose Width||3.3 mm|
|Nose Thickness||3.3 mm|
|Handle Span||53.85 mm|
|Joint Width||17.78 mm|