DeWalt 18V Brushless Framing Nailer DCN692N-XE
- 18V xR Li-Ion Two Speed Framing Nailer featuring BRUSHLESS motor technology
- Two speeds - or power levels - to optimise the nailer for firing all lengths of nails
- Benefit from longer runtime, quicker readiness to fire, less recoil and more durability when firing short nails
- BRUSHLESS motor technology offers the power to fire a 90 mm Ring Shank nail in Soft Wood and 63 mm into Hard Woods
- The sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers consistent performance at temperature between -20 and 50 degrees Celsius and minimal cleaning/service requirements
- Class leading vibration and sound figures, offer fantastic user protection
- Versatile 30 - 34 degree magazine angle will accept most clipped head, and off centre round head paper tape or wire weld collated framing nails
- Reversible belt/rafter hook provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site
- Depths can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the non-mar contact-trip
- Ergonomic tool design allows the nailer to fit easily between a 400 mm centre stud
- Gas free operation offers a significant saving in running costs
- Tool free stall/jam clearance minimises user down time
- Cordless design allows you to work without the inconvenience and safety risk of trailing leads
- User can engage contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener
- Dry fire lockout ensures that the tool is protected from firing without nails in the magazine
|Nail Diameter||2.8 - 3.3 mm|
|Magazine angle||30 - 34 °|
|Nail Length||50 - 90 mm|
|Magazine capacity||Up to 55 Nails|
|Magazine loading||Rear - load|
|Operating pressure range||NA Bar|
|Air consumption per shot @6.9 Bar||NA l|
|Firing mode||Bump & Sequential|
|Nailer Operating Mode||Selective|
|Integrated Belt Hook||Yes|
|Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009)||105 J|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 50ºC|
|Battery chemistry||xR Li-Ion|
DeWalt 18v 15GA DA Bradder DCN650N-XJ
- For a firmer hold with an angled magazine allowing access to more confined spaces.
|Nail Diameter||15 GA|
|Nail Length||32 - 63 mm|
|Trigger Type||Bump & Sequential|
DeWalt 18v Brushless Circular Saw DCS570N
- High torque brushless motor for durability and power for cutting job site and joinery materials.
- Stable block construction for low vibration running and long service life.
- Additional handle for safe two-handed work.
- Variable adjustment of the bevel angle to 57°
- Optimum balance for safe, fatigue-free operation.
- Scale for precise cutting depth setting to 64 mm.
- Dust extraction, Airlock compatible.
- Quick adjust bevel. Fast, easy and accurate bevel setup.
- LED light and dust blower to improve cut line visibility.
- On board tool storage. Blade spanner stored on the tool.
|Blade Diameter||184 mm|
|Blade Bore||20 mm|
|DOC @ 90||64 mm|