Purchase any DEWALT product between 13/06/2019 - 31/12/2019 and enter via www.guaranteedtough.com.au for a chance to WIN A RAM 1500 SUPERTOURER, valued at $179,000.
*Conditions apply. Valid for purchases made from 24/06/2019 until 14/07/2019. Redeem DEWALT DCJ060 Heated Jacket via www.guaranteedtough.com.au
DeWalt 18V Brushless 3 Speed Hammer Drill DCD996N-XE
The power output of the new DEWALT 18V XRP Hammer Drill Driver has been increased to 820 UWO (unit watts out) which means its able to complete a wide range of applications - fast. The increased power output offers faster application speed in all tasks, especially under heavy load conditions.
- Increased speed of application from 34,00 bpm (DCD995) to 38,250 bpm at 2,250 rpm
- Improved 3 position LED, with a 20 minute torch setting allows for better task visibility
- Increased air flow to prolong drill life
DeWalt 18V Brushless 3 Speed Impact Driver DCF887N-XE
- High power Brushless motor outputting up to 205 Nm of torque ensures heavy applications are completed quickly
- Application control is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings including PrecisionDrive
- PrecisionDrive mode offers additional control in screwdriving applications to avoid material and fastener damage
- 3x LED "Halo" light ring offers excellent workpiece lighting
- Compatible with all DEWALT 18V XR battery packs
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) 'drop in' bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment
|Max Torque||205 Nm|
|Power Output||400 W|
|No Load Speed||0-1000, 0-2800, 0-3250 rpm|
|Impacts per Minute||0 - 3800 ipm|
|Max. Bolt Diameter||M12|
|Bit Holder||6.35 mm (1/4")|
DeWalt 18V XR 125mm Angle Grinder Paddle Switch DCG406N-XJ
The electronic clutch and engine brake protects the user against recoil and locking discs. The Brushless engine offers unparalleled working time in a compact housing. Rubber finish protects the machine and increases comfort. Soft start and anti-shock protection for increased safety.
- Paddle switch
- Keyless guard
- Kick back brake
- Power-off overload protection
- Anti Vibe Side Handle
- Soft Start
- No Volt Release
- Electronic Clutch
|Type of switch||Dead switch|
|No-Load Speed||9,000 rpm|
DeWalt 18V/54V XR FLEXVOLT 6.0 Ah Battery DCB546-XE
XR FLEXVOLT is a range of 54V power tools that offer runtime and performance that has never been seen before - for the first time, professional tradesmen can reliably undertake heavy-duty construction applications without the need for mains power.
This innovation means that you can have 54V power across a whole range of tools without the inconvenience of a cable. DEWALT XR FLEXVOLT is the only battery on the market that can switch from 54V to 18V, making it backward-compatible with your existing XR powertools.
- 6.0Ah XR FLEXVOLT Battery
- Voltage steps up to 54V to deliver unprecedented power
- Compatible with all 18V XR and 54V XR FLEXVOLT tools
- Compatible with all 18V XR chargers
DeWalt 10.8V - 18V XR Li-Ion Multi Voltage Battery Charger DCB115-XE
- Easy to use, quiet and exceptionally stable
- Dewalt charger plugs directly into the wall.
- It features a built-in diagnostics system with an LED indicator that communicates battery charging, battery charged, power line problem, replace battery and battery too hot or cold to charge
- Charges DeWalt 10.8v 14.4v 18v Li-ion slide batteries
- Wall mountable design
|Name||DEWALT XE multi-voltage charger 10.8v 14.4v 18v|