Purchase any DEWALT product between 13/06/2019 - 31/12/2019 and enter via www.guaranteedtough.com.au for a chance to WIN A RAM 1500 SUPERTOURER, valued at $179,000.
Introducing the threaded rod cutter cuts with low reaction torque, improving control and making it suitable for use overhead. As the tool cuts using a shearing force, rather than a high-speed blade, it does not eject hazardous metal filings.
Compared to a grinder, the threaded rod cutter is relatively quiet - and may not be subject to restrictions around noise in residential areas. Unlike a grinder, the tool cuts without producing sparks, meaning that (unlike grinders) it can be used without restriction on large jobsites.
- Performance - Fast burr-free cutting.
- Control & Safety - Clean cutting without sparks, chips & noise.
- Ergonomics - Suitable for one handed use overhead.
- Durability - Designed to withstand tough jobsite conditions & built to put up with the toughest applications.
- System - A core range of quality cordless tools available that operate from the 18V XR battery pack.
- Reversible transmission.
- Over 200 cuts with M10 per 2.0Ah battery.
- LED for visibility of cut.
- Belt hook.
- On-board hex key.
|Battery Chemistry||XR Li-Ion|
|Cutters||M6, M8, M10, M12|
|Cut Capacity (Mild Steel)||M6, M8, M10, M12|
|Cut Capacity (Stainless Steel)||M5, M8, M10|