Purchase any DEWALT product between 13/06/2019 - 31/12/2019 and enter via www.guaranteedtough.com.au for a chance to WIN A RAM 1500 SUPERTOURER, valued at $179,000.
The first of its kind, the Dewalt 18V Bluetooth 5.0Ah Battery, DCB184B-XE, is an innovative and powerful asset to the cordless industry. Using the Dewalt Bluetooth batteries on any residential or commercial jobsite will solve problems such as where and who is using your battery - you'll never have to worry about where you last placed batteries again!
Pair your battery up to your smartphone or tablet (downloading the free Tool Connect app for Aidroid or Apple phones), assign it a name or ID number, and you will see useful information and status alerts about battery capacity, charging progress, temperature etc, giving you full control over your batteries life via a bluetooth device. Not only that, you can enable and disable the battery from your phone, allowing you to control who uses your battery.
- New DEWALT Tool Connect Bluetooth 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery packs
- 18V 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery pack will deliver 66% more run-time than a standard 3.0Ah battery pack
- Security, Inventory check and customization of your battery through Tool Connect Apple and Android App
- Tool Connect Connectivity - Complete visibility of batteries, state of charge and inventory management
- Tool Connect Security - Security for your battery, Enable and Disable
- Tool Connect Inventory - Check State of Charge, App alerts when tools are out of range on your smart phone
- Tool Connect Customization - Alert user or automatically disable batteries when you are separated
- Tool Connect Customization - Alerts users battery is at high temperature and when charging is complete
- Tool Connect Information - Locate service centers and manuals while onsite
- LED State of Charge Indicator helps manage pack charging
- Compatible with all DEWALT XR Li-Ion 18V Tools
|Tool Connect Compatibility||Yes|