Purchase any DEWALT product between 13/06/2019 - 31/12/2019 and enter via www.guaranteedtough.com.au for a chance to WIN A RAM 1500 SUPERTOURER, valued at $179,000.
XR FLEXVOLT is a range of 54V power tools that offer runtime and performance that has never been seen before - for the first time, professional tradesmen can reliably undertake heavy-duty construction applications without the need for mains power.
This innovation means that you can have 54V power across a whole range of tools without the inconvenience of a cable. DEWALT XR FLEXVOLT is the only battery on the market that can switch from 54V to 18V, making it backward-compatible with your existing XR powertools.
- Scale for precise cutting depth setting to 64 mm
- General purpose ripping, cross-cutting and bevelling circular saw for wood and other construction materials
- High torque motor for durability and power for cutting job site and joinery materials
- Stable block construction for low vibration running and long service life
- Additional handle for safe two-handed work
- Variable adjustment of the bevel angle to 57 degrees
- Optimum balance for safe, fatigue-free operation
|No Load Speed||5800 rpm|
|Blade Diameter||184 mm|
|Blade Bore||30 mm|
|Max. Depth of Cut at 90°||64 mm|
|Max. Depth of Cut at 45°||46 mm|
|Hand/Arm Vibration||2.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration)||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure||92 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty (Sound)||3 dB(A)|
|Sound Power||103 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty (Sound)||2.9 dB(A)|
Good quality tool. had for a year now no problems.