Purchase any DEWALT product between 13/06/2019 - 31/12/2019 and enter via www.guaranteedtough.com.au for a chance to WIN A RAM 1500 SUPERTOURER, valued at $179,000.
XR FLEXVOLT is a range of 54V power tools that offer runtime and performance that has never been seen before - for the first time, professional tradesmen can reliably undertake heavy-duty construction applications without the need for mains power.
This innovation means that you can have 54V power across a whole range of tools without the inconvenience of a cable. DEWALT XR FLEXVOLT is the only battery on the market that can switch from 54V to 18V, making it backward-compatible with your existing XR powertools.
- Ideal for cutting Class 12 clay blocks (Poroton)
- Durable high power Brushless motor for the toughest applications
- Two long life and durable saw blades running in opposite directions so the material will not move while cutting
- Dust sealed gearcase and bearings for increased durability
- Aluminium gearcase housing for lower weight and excellent durability
- Quick and easy blade changing system with onboard tool storage for less downtime
- Ergonomic design with overmoulded rear handle & bale handle for superior handling and less fatigue
- Lock off switch for added safety
|No Load Stroke Rate||2400 spm|
|Stroke Length||40 mm|
|Blade Length||29.5 mm|
|Blade Stop||0.2 s|
|Hand/Arm Vibration||4.1 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration)||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure||95 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty (Sound)||3 dB(A)|
|Sound Power||104 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty (Sound)||5.6 dB(A)|