Purchase any DEWALT product between 13/06/2019 - 31/12/2019 and enter via www.guaranteedtough.com.au for a chance to WIN A RAM 1500 SUPERTOURER, valued at $179,000.
XR FLEXVOLT is a range of 54V power tools that offer runtime and performance that has never been seen before - for the first time, professional tradesmen can reliably undertake heavy-duty construction applications without the need for mains power.
This innovation means that you can have 54V power across a whole range of tools without the inconvenience of a cable. DEWALT XR FLEXVOLT is the only battery on the market that can switch from 54V to 18V, making it backward-compatible with your existing XR powertools.
- True corded performance
- Anti-rotation system detects a loss of tool control, and reacts by instantly cutting the power
- Rotation stop mode for chiselling and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling with dry diamond cores
- Brushless motor for improved runtime and reduced maintenance
- Perform & Protect: low vibration at 9.4 m/s², minimising user fatigue
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry up to 40mm in diameter
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods
|Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009)||6.1 J|
|Load Speed||540 rpm|
|Blows per Minute||3150 bpm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]||40 mm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity [Breakthrough bit]||65 mm|
|Max. Drilling Capacity [Core bit]||100 mm|
|Hand/Arm Vibration - Concrete||9.4 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration)||1.5 m/s²|
|Hand/Arm Vibration - Chisel||8.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration)||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure||96 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K 1 (Sound)||3 dB(A)|
|Sound Power||107 dB(A)|