The DW717 10" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw has an exclusive bevel detent system with seven positive stops to deliver fast accurate repeatable cuts. Best in class cross cut capacity 12" at 45° angle using back fence design. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock for accuracy, durability and easy adjustments.
- Exclusive bevel detent system with 7 positive stops delivers fast accurate repeatable cuts
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity & ensures cutting accuracy
- Optimizes cutting accuracy
- Machined-base fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable, and compact saw
- Exclusive cross-cut stop positions cutting head for maximum vertical cut capacity
- Best in class cross cut-capacity 12" at 45° angle using back-fence design
- Vertical cut capacity nested crown up to 6-1/4"
- Tall sliding fence supports up to 6-inch base molding to the left of blade and up to 3-1/2" to the right of the blade
- Miter capacity left 60° and right 52° for greater versatility
- Bevels 0-48° for increased cut capacity
- Cam lock miter handle provides fast locking action of miter table
- Horizontal handle improved ergonomics provides increased comfort
- Lightweight (51 lbs.) with built-in carrying handle for easy portability