The new Leica DISTO D510 stands for easy and effortless outdoor distance measurement. The unique combination of digital Point finder and 360° tilt sensor allows measurements which are not possible with conventional distance meters. In addition, with Bluetooth Smart and attractive free apps, you are prepared for the future.
- Point finder with 4x zoom
- IP65 water jet protection and dust-tight
- 360° tilt sensor
- Smart Horizontal Mode
- Height tracking
- Bluetooth Smart
- Free App - Leica DISTO sketch
Simple and precise targeting - Point finder with 4x zoom
- With the Point finder, the Leica DISTO D510 takes measurements with perfect accuracy and in unfavourable light conditions. This is a decisive advantage when working outside in sunny weather. Even if the red laser point is no longer visible to the naked eye, the target can be seen exactly in the crosshairs on the display.
Unlimited number of measuring options - 360° tilt sensor
- The Leica DISTO D510 is equipped with a 360° tilt sensor. This means that it is not only possible to measure angles, but horizontal distances too! Combined with the Point finder, amazing indirect measurement options are provided. Hence, measurements are possible where no reflective target point is available e.g. when determining the height of a tree or when measuring the height of a reflecting glass facade. These could not be measured with a conventional laser distance meter.
Efficient height profile measurement
- Using this function, the Leica DISTO D510 displays distances and height differences to an established reference point. This makes it easy to quickly make profile measurements, without having to use more expensive measuring methods. Also, this function can be used to check whether cross beams are straight, the levelness of existing floors, among other applications.
Quick sketching - Bluetooth Smart with app
- The Leica DISTO D510 is capable of more than just measuring. Measurement data can be conveniently and accurately transferred using the integrated Bluetooth Smart Technology. The free app Leica DISTO sketch supports the creation of ground plans or tables on iPhone or iPad. Dimensions can even be entered onto photographs with no effort whatsoever.
- Providing the simplest possible operation of complex measuring functions is a must for Leica Geosystems. The Leica DISTO D510 has been adapted to the user interface of modern cell phones. Furthermore your favourite functions can be assigned to a pair of selection keys, for quick access with a single button press. And the integrated, easy-to-understand help function does not leave you in the lurch on site.
Tough and easy to clean - IP65
- The housing and keypad are specially sealed against water and dust. Cleaning under running water is also no problem. Furthermore the laser distance meter can be used in all weather conditions, being dust-proof and water jet protected.
ISO Standard 16331-1 - The standard for laser distance meters
- The range and accuracy of laser distance meters depend on light conditions and reflectivity of the measuring target. For Leica Geosystems it is important that the instruments not only perform under perfect laboratory conditions, but above all under the kind of everyday working conditions encountered on construction sites. This is why, working together with external experts, the company have developed a standard by which laser distance meters can be tested and compared with each other.
|Typical measuring accuracy||± 1 mm|
|Range||up to 200 m|
|Measuring units||m, ft, in, yd|
|Distance in m||of the laser dot in mm 10, 50, 100 m 6, 30, 60 mm|
|Tilt sensor measuring range||360°|
|Data interface*||Bluetooth Smart|
|Measurements per set of batteries||up to 5000**|
|Multifunctional end-piece||automatic recognition|
|Batteries||type AAA 2 x 1,5 V|
|Protection class||IP65 - water jet protection and dust-tight|
|Dimensions||143 x 58 x 29 mm|
|Weight with batteries||198 g|
|Pythagoras functions||2 points and 3 points|