The Dremel Moto-Saw offers a compact and easy solution for making detailed cuts in a variety of materials including wood, plastic, laminates and metal. This portable, precision-sawing tool is easy to store, set-up, and operate and features a tool-free mechanism for quick blade changes.
An auto-tensioning feature keeps the blade taut and ready to cut so you don’t have to make blade adjustments and its slim, ergonomic handle with comfort grip provides control in any cutting position. The Moto-Saw functions as a stationary scroll saw yet it can be removed from its base to become a portable motorized coping-saw.
- Detachable coping function for handheld use to take the tool to the work piece
- Auto tensioning quick change mechanism for easy accessory change and optimal blade tensioning
- Variable speed control for optimal cutting in a variety of materials
- Fast clamp base attaches to various tables, benches and surfaces
- Blue edge guide locking levers illustrated on packaging are not included in the kit and do not affect performance of the tool
- Dremel MS20 Moto-Saw
- Fast Clamp Base
- Storage Case
- MS50 Side Cutting Blade
- MS51 Wood and Plastic Blade (4)
- MS52 Fine wood blade (4)
- MS53 Metal blade
- Vaccum Adapter
- Miter Guide