- Ideal for fine detail work on wood, jade, ceramic, glass, hardened steel andother hard materials. Removes material quickly and easily.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool andthen back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shankfor the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working
- Use higher speeds for hard woods and slower speeds for metals
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
|Bit Diameter Inch||11/64"|
|Bit Diameter mm||4,4mm|
|Description||Diamond Wheel Point|
|Shank Diameter||3/32", 2,4 mm|