- Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting,
inlaying and makingtapered holes in soft metals,
plastics and woods especially on curvedsurfaces.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the
way into the tool andthen back it out slightly
before tightening down. This provides plenty
- of shankfor the collet or chuck to hold onto
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip)
for effective cutting. Thetip cuts poorly and can
break under pressure.
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds
for metals and very slowspeeds for plastics (to
avoid melting at the point of contact).
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Bit Diameter Inch 1/8"
- Bit Diameter mm 3,2 mm
- Color Code Teal
- Description High Speed Cutter
- Shank Diameter 1/8", 3,2 mm
- Model Number: 191