Please note: Due to the size and/or weight of this product it is shipped directly from the supplier and will require us to contact you after checkout to process an additional shipping fee. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please also note: Freight charges will also apply when picking the item up in-store
The BGK10 Concrete and Grout Kibble is designed for the convenient placement of concrete in columns, walls, and other confined areas. Also suitable for general concrete conveyance along with more liquid grout mixes without leakage.
- Suits use with concrete and liquid grout mixes
- Ideal for filling wall cavities, columns and other confined spaces
- Chain operated valve allows operator to stand up to 3 metres below the kibble and still control the concrete flow
- 200mm diameter knife valve allows precise control over the concrete flow
- 200 mm diameter 'Lay Flat' hose for unobstructed operator views
- Fork pockets and crane lugs fitted for transport around the work site
- Smooth interior allows easy discharge and fast cleaning
- Enamel paint finish
|Working Load Limit||3000 kg|
|Transport Dimensions||1450 x 1450 x 1840 mm|
|Fork Pocket Size||185 x 60 mm|
|Fork Pocket Centres||870 mm|
|Unit Weight||295 kg|