Please note: Due to the size and/or weight of this product it is shipped directly from the supplier and will require us to contact you after checkout to process an additional shipping fee. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please also note: Freight charges will also apply when picking the item up in-store
The DER40H Drum Rotator is designed as a fast and economical solution to lift and rotate a 205 litre drum 360 degrees. Rotation of the drum is fully controlled via a large worm-drive gear box which locks the drum in position when operator stops turning the handle, preventing dangerous and uncontrolled movements.
By replacing the standard belly strap, the PBO option allows for plastic drums and barrels, as well as standard steel drums to be handled. The dual woven and chain combination belly straps hold the drum or barrel firmly in position. The PBO option is suitable for a maximum load of 350 kg
- Empties a standard 205 litre drums with minimal effort
- Suitable for drum rotation when raised up to chest height
- Rotation carried out via a hand wheel
- Belly strap and eccentric lock secures drum in position
- Locking pin prevents accidental release
- Slip-on attachment allows quick connection to a forklift
- Zinc finish
|Working Load Limit||400 kg|
|Fork Pocket Size||185 x 60 mm|
|Fork Pocket Centres||840 mm|
|Load Centres||940 mm|
|Unit Weight||102 kg|