Please note: Due to the size and/or weight of this product it is shipped directly from the supplier and will require us to contact you after checkout to process an additional shipping fee. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please also note: Freight charges will also apply when picking the item up in-store
The GK10 Liquid Grout Kibble is designed for the easy transfer of grout or similar materials on-site by overhead crane.
- Suits use with liquid grout mixes with small aggregate
- Ideal for filling wall cavities, columns and other confined spaces
- 200 mm diameter butterfly valve allows precise control of flow
- 200 mm diameter 'Lay Flat' hose for unobstructed operator views
- Fork pockets and crane lugs fitted for transport around the work site
- Smooth interior allows easy discharge and fast cleaning
- Enamel paint finish
|Working Load Limit (WLL)||3000 kg|
|Transport Dimensions||1450 x 1450 x 1840 mm|
|Fork Pocket Size||185 x 60 mm|
|Fork Pocket Centres||870 mm|
|Unit Weight||295 kg|