2-speed cordless hammer drill/driver with brushless motor and QuickIN interface. Perfectly suited to drilling up to 10 mm in metal, stone and masonry
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% higher efficiency and long service life.
- QuickIN accessory interface for all QuickIN accessories. Quick change between applications.
- MultiVolt interface. Cordless tool can be operated with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- 2-speed solid metal gearbox with switchable striking mechanism for drilling in metal, stone and masonry.
- Including QuickIN solid metal drill chuck (120 Nm) with carbide-tipped clamping jaws and high clamping forces.
- Mechanical torque setting.
- Compact design.
- 750 screw connections (5x40 mm) with one battery charge (2.5 Ah).
- One charger for all FEIN Li-ion batteries of all voltage classes.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and tool from overload, overheating and total discharge.
|No Load Speed||450 / 2000 rpm|
|Impacts||7360 / 32000 rpm|
|Max. torque (hard/soft)||60 / 32 Nm|
|Torque levels||22 + 1|
|Drill chuck clamping width||1.5 - 13 mm|
|Fastening||8 x 300 mm|
|Capacity in steel||13 mm|
|Capacity in wood||50 mm|
|Capacity in stone||13 mm|