Bonus Via Redemption until 29 October 2021 - Fein 18V Brushless Impact Wrench / Driver ASCD 18-300 W2 Select 71150664000 , Fein ALG 80 Rapid Battery Charger 92604186010 & Fein 18V 3.0ah Battery Pack 92604182020
For redemption go to https://fein.com/en_au/promotions/
Small and powerful single-speed cordless universal magnetic core drill with forward/reverse running, MT2 tool mounting, permanent magnet and maximum functionality for mobile working on the construction site.
- Extremely low-wear tool design with swivel-mounted motor cable protection hose for tough use in industry and manual trades.
- Small and light tool for continuously good work progress thanks to brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with tacho electronics and FEIN HighPower storage battery with cells with high current capability.
- Flexibility for all mobile drilling work, such as core drilling, twist drilling, tapping, countersinking and reaming.
- FEIN HighPower Li-ion battery. Continually high power output with 75% higher current rating than a Li-ion battery for good work progress.
- Simple operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Tilt sensor.
- Electronic speed setting.
- Extra large stroke range.
- MT2 tool mounting.
- Extra narrow permanent magnet with magnetic bias.
- Speed saving "memory function".
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and tool from overload, overheating and total discharge.
|Speed, full speed||130 - 520 rpm|
|Tool Holder||MK 2|
|Twist drill max. diameter||18 mm|
|Core drill, drilling depth max.||50 mm|
|Countersinking max diameter||31 mm|
|Reaming max. diameter||18 mm|
|Carbide core drill bit max. diameter||35 mm|
|HSS core drill max. diameter||35 mm|
|Core drill holder||3/4 in Weldon|
|Changing the core bit||tool-free|
|Total Stroke Range||260 mm|
|Magnetic holding power||9000 N|
|Magnetic foot dimensions||195 x 70 mm|