4-speed cordless drill/driver with brushless motor and QuickIN MAX interface. No compromise on performance for drilling and tapping up to 12 mm and drilling with carbide hole saws.
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor, fully encapsulated and dust-protected with 30% higher efficiency and long service life.
- 4-speed solid metal gearbox. Optimum cutting speeds for drilling in metal and self-drilling screwdriving.
- QuickIN MAX accessory interface for all QuickIN and QuickIN MAX accessories. Quick change between applications.
- High torques up to 90 Nm.
- Including QuickIN solid metal drill chuck (120 Nm) with carbide-tipped clamping jaws and high clamping forces.
- In speed 4, optimum speeds (3850 rpm) for small diameters.
- In speed 3, optimum speeds (1950 rpm) for 8 mm diameters.
- Speed 1 for powerful thread cutting.
- Suitable for carbide hole saws up to 25 mm.
- Electronic torque setting.
- Fixes 10 x 400 mm screws without pre-drilling.
- 2200 screw connections (5x40 mm) with one battery charge (5 Ah).
- One charger for all FEIN Li-ion batteries of all voltage classes.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and tool from overload, overheating and total discharge.
|No Load Speed||400 / 800 / 1 950 / 3 850 rpm|
|Max. torque (hard/soft)||90 / 45 Nm|
|Torque levels||15 + 1|
|Drill chuck clamping width||1.5 - 13 mm|
|Fastening||10 x 400 mm|
|Capacity in steel||25 mm|
|Capacity in wood||50 mm|