Impact wrench/driver with brushless motor and 6-stage torque setting. For universal screwdriving applications including self-drilling screwdriving.
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% higher efficiency and long service life.
- Electronic 6-stage torque setting prevents screw heads from being torn off.
- 10% more torque in reverse running to loosen screws which are extremely tight.
- MultiVolt interface. Cordless tool can be operated with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- 1/4" hexagon socket for holding bits and socket wrench inserts.
- Robust solid metal impact gear.
- Contact guard on gearbox head.
- Compact design.
- One charger for all FEIN Li-ion batteries of all voltage classes.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and tool from overload, overheating and total discharge.
|No Load Speed||0 - 1500 rpm|
|Impacts||0 - 3000 rpm|
|Max. torque (hard/soft)||210 Nm|
|Tool Holder||1/4" Hex Socket|
|Wood screw||8 x 200 mm|